Pages

Monday, February 06, 2006

What A Game

You know that this is a great sight to see. The Pittsburgh Steelers won the Super Bowl yesterday in Detroit. I think that the best part was that the Bus announced his retirement after the game so the other players wouldn't be nervous about it being his last game. I was supposed to go and watch the game with Dené and Michelle, but that wasn't able to happen so I ended up watching it with Mary at her place since our cable was out for most of the game.
So much has happened since I wrote in you last. I got a promotion. I am doing some of the work now and it wasn't supposed to take affect until April, but that is okay because at least I will used to it by the time I really have to do the work. Now if the money would only show the change of my work though.
Well in a couple of weeks I am taking Amtrak down to Santa Ana to spend the weekend with Dené. I haven't seen her since before my whole car situation happened and boy do I miss the time we had together. We are hoping to be able to go to Knott's Berry Farm if both of us can afford it. We will see. Well I gotta go now. I will talk to you soon. Until next time...

No comments: