Pages

Monday, November 20, 2006

Upcoming Plans

I thought I better get a quick note out before I get busy with work this week since we have a short week with it being Thanksgiving on Thursday. Everything is going great with Alejandro even though sometimes he drives me nuts with surprises and such. I am going up there on Thursday afternoon to spend the weekend with him. He has to work Thanksgiving day, but he has the rest of the weekend off so this will be a perfect opportunity to spend sometime with him. The nice thing is that he will drop me off at the airport on his way into work on Monday, so I won't have to worry about getting to the airport in time. Yes, it might be a little earlier than I have to be there, but it is better than having to pay for a car or a cab to the airport.
Right now I am having a heck of a day with a sinus headache and being on this computer is not helping me. I am going to go ahead and finish this entry and when I get back from Washington I will have lots more to share with you so I will just fill you in then.
Until next time...

No comments: