Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Couple of New Challenges

The first challenge that I am going to take part of I have to thank Ashleigh again for it. Girl I don't know what I would do with you sometimes. I have had a really rough time with this move to VA and now that I have this challenge to do it will make things go so much easier for me. So here is the first challenge, for 32 days you need to post a picture that has to do with the topic for the day. I really liked the 30 Day Blog Challenge that I did before and I am glad you put one together Ashleigh for me.

Here are the topics:

Day 1: You! (Starts easy enough, right? ;))
Day 2: Something you are proud of.
Day 3: A view you see daily.
Day 4: Inanimate object that hold sentimental value for you.
Day 5: Your job.
Day 6: Article of clothing. (Does not have to be worn, or even yours! :))
Day 7: The place you feel the most like you.
Day 8: The past.
Day 9: Holiday photo. (ANY holiday)
Day 10: Family!
Day 11: Something that tells something about you most people don't know.
Day 12: Something old.
Day 13: Your addiction.
Day 14: Someone you admire.
Day 15: Your favorite color.
Day 16: Something beautiful.
Day 17: Passing the time.
Day 18: Your future.
Day 19: Your most treasured belonging.
Day 20: Sports.
Day 21: Friends.
Day 22: Your style.
Day 23: Food.
Day 24: Something you are passionate about.
Day 25: Technology.
Day 26: Something that you dislike.
Day 27: Your weakness.
Day 28: Your significant other.
Day 29: Something new.
Day 30: Something you miss.
Day 31: A fear.
Day 32: A dream.

The second challenge that I am going to take part in is not on a blog type situation. I have a friend back home in CA that RSVP'd to a 100 day 30 minute work out challenge. It doesn't matter what kind of physical exercise you do each day as long as you do it. I think that every day I do the picture I am going to do my workout and tell you what I do. This challenge doesn't start until the 1st of Jan but hey I am going to do it. If you want to join Ashleigh and I on the first one then all means. Any one that wants to join me on the other challenge, then just look it up on my events page or let me know you want an invitation and I will invite you to take part.

I am hoping that both of these will keep me involved in something the next few days so I am not going nuts like I have been for the last 3 weeks. Alex is still here with me, but I don't know how much longer it is going to be that he is going to be here. I need to start doing something now, so I can keep my mind off of things.

No comments: