Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Newest Photo Challenge Day 8

This picture means even more to us now that Alex's father has passed away. This is his father Elliot and his mother Lourdes in CA. This was taken the weekend that Alex came down to see me for the first time in 13 years. I think they knew done in the bottom of the hearts that I was going to be marrying their son that day. I have never felt so welcome into some one's home than I did that weekend. Dad Ornelas we love you so much and will miss you tremendously. Alex is so sorry that he isn't going to be able to be there for the service, but duty calls. We are hoping to make a trip to TX later on this year to visit the family, but we aren't sure when it is going to happen. As soon as we know, then we will make it happen.

No comments: