Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Newest Photo Challenge Day 86

This picture was taken at the Weekend retreat that we had to attend before we got married. I am going to be honest with you, Alex wasn't happy about going to this because it was the weekend before he was going underway again with the ship which meant he couldn't sleep in his own bed let alone sleep with me in the bed with him. We fought all the way there and also the morning after we got there that we almost missed breakfast. The good thing is that at the end of the weekend, he admitted something to me which was that he understood why we were going through all that we were to get married. He also, told me that he couldn't wait to start the next chapter of our lives with him. I know cry needs to be inserted here, but I love him any ways.

No comments: