Pages

Monday, September 26, 2005

Busy Times



What can I say about how busy it is right now here at work. The nice thing is that all of us here in the office went to John and Ngan's wedding a week ago yesterday and boy was it beautiful. When I am used to seeing John in shorts and a t-shirt everyday and then to see him in a tuxedo, boy is it the difference between night and day it seems like. Ngan is a lucky lady to have him as her husband and they are very cute together.
I have decided not to go my reunion next weekend in Vegas. I just can't see myself spending almost $600 just to go there for the weekend and then have to turn around and come back the next day. I have a friend by the name of Alex who lives there and offered to let me stay at his place, but I think it is too late for me to get tickets and so forth. I might take him up on the offer later on this year because I am going to need to get away from my work hell hole before the end of the year. I don't know when that is going to be possible because of all that is going on here, but we will just wait and see. I am having a hard time trying to figure out when I can take my last day of vacation that I have coming to me this year. I am hoping to take it the day before Thanksgiving, but I don't think that is going to happen since I have a lot of work to do between now and then, on top of that our program is supposed to go live that weekend and I am hoping we don't have to work that weekend.
Well I better go now. Until next time...

No comments: