Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Introducing Bradley


I don't think I officially introduced the little guy in the picture on the right. That is Bradley who is my sister's best friend Gayle's second son. He came to us in April and boy is he adorable. I am pretty sure he is a lot bigger now than shown in this picture. I know Gayle is not too happy that there is a chance that my sister won't be home this Christmas, but hopefully with us being there for her she will be a little more understanding. See Cyndy's boyfriend's family has invited her for Christmas this year and I think she is going. Heck you never know, she might come here for Thanksgiving like she did a couple of years ago.
Work is kind of slow right now, but heck it is nice because this is a break before the storm. My temp came in today, so she is doing most of the stuff that I would normally have to do. Right now I am pretty much doing paperwork and stuff like that so I can catch up on that and not have that over my head when we get really busy. The temp is working out very nicely and I am glad that she seems to be catching on really quickly. I just hope that when I have to turn it over to her, that she will be able to handle it without too many problems.
Well I should go now. Until next time...

No comments: