Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

What A Shot and The Day Is Finally Here

I love this picture that Alejandro sent me shortly after we started talking again. I just can't believe how much power is in the water these days. The more I talk to him the more I want to be with him, which I guess is a good thing.

I think the best thing that I am going to say in this entry is that I finally am going to see him for the first time in 13 years tonight. He lands at Burbank Airport around 5:45pm tonight and I am going to pick him up. We are then going to a football game at NH were we met and take a walk down memory lane. He is the one that mentioned something about taking a walk down memory lane not me and the next thing I know is that we are going to the Home Opener of the football season of our former High School. We never did get to go to a game when we were dating so I guess late is better than never.
I think the best thing is that my parents seem to approve of us dating again. I know my sister told me that she is okay with it and that is because she told my mom the other night that since she never did here anything bad about him back then that it is okay with her. I know he has told his one sister that we are back together and she is just as excited as we are. I get the impression that his oldest sister Rocio really likes me and we have a lot in common so that will be a plus. We are hoping to go and see her at work tonight after the game if it isn't too late.
Well I should get going now. I am just waiting for a co-worker of mine to come back so I can go to lunch. Until next time when I have a picture of the two of us together to post...

No comments: