Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cyndy Comes Home

Sandy came back to work today. Thank God!!! At least I got that log to Toronto done and that headache is over. I now just need to add the stuff that I have entered since 6/1 which isn't so bad. Cyndy should be at our house by now. I am going to leave early so I can go and get Taco Llama for dinner since we always have Mexican Food and Dr. Hogley Woggley's when she is in town. She has never had it before, but I am pretty sure she will like it especially since my dad really likes it and that is unusual for him. I just spoke to her and she says that Meechi has been all over her since she got home.
I am a little upset with my parents right now. I wanted to take some time off when she was here and my dad wouldn't let me. I just found out from my sister that my mom has taken the afternoon off and I am the only one that is working and I really thing that sucks. My dad told me I couldn't because he wanted to spend time just the two of them and now I find out that my mom is taking time off also and I am left out in left field. I don't think that is right because I am usually not home when she is visiting and this time I am home and I am hardly going to see her. Oh well.
I gotta get back to work. I will see you next time.

No comments: