Pages

Friday, June 24, 2005

End of Second Week and Early Day


This is the end of the week and we get to leave early because of early summer schedule Fridays. End of the month during the summer months we leave at 3pm instead of 5pm. I think that is pretty cool.

I am kind of sad that my sister went back to New York yesterday, but we had a really nice time and didn't kill each other at all. We had a really nice time yesterday. She took me to this yoga class and I am a little sore today, but it is a good sore, so I am happy about that. We did a couple of errands and that was that. I am looking forward to December when she plans on coming again and hopefully Bryan will come this time around. We are all talking about taking a trip to Hawaii next year which should be nice.

Well I gotta go now. I will talk to you soon.

No comments: