Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It has been awhile since I have written in this blog. I have been really busy with work and other things going on in my life. Work finally gave me some help last week after I had a breakdown and lost it here at work. I have to show her how to do a couple of things, but at least I can take my lunch and do errands during the day instead of working straight through like I have been the last couple of months or so.

I had a very busy 4th of July weekend, but had a lot of fun over the weekend. I have a new house sitting client next week and I am pretty excited about that one. She has two beautiful cats and they really like me so that is a good sign. In fact one of them is really shy around people she doesn't know and before I left for the night, she was in my lap purring and Kim the owner, said she hasn't done that with her yet.

I think the best news I got was last night. I got into a minor fender bender back in March and I had to pay $400 towards the repairs. Well we got a check yesterday in the mail for $400 for reimbursement of the deductible which means they found it not to be my fault which is just awesome. I couldn't believe how lucky I was and now that won't be points against my record especially since I had one that was all my fault for sure I little less than a year before this one. I was a little worried that they were going to cancel my policy, well I don't think they can since they found this one not to be my fault.

Well I should get going now. I will update you as soon as I can. Until next time.


No comments: