Pages

Monday, July 25, 2005

What A Weekend

This past weekend was a rough one for all of us that were touched by the beautiful lady that we all knew Ophie. It is so hard to believe that she is gone and will never be with us again. I had a big pair of shoes to fill with planning parties and so forth. I have my first party to do tomorrow and wednesday, so I hope it works out. I am pretty sure it will, I just hope that everyone else is okay with the food. At least it isn't the Pizza Cookery like we usually get for lunch whenever the company buys lunch for us.
Our main boss asked me about asking one lady that she met at the funeral. I honestly don't think it will work because of a couple of reasons. I was talking to our receptionist and she seems to think that it wouldn't work out either, but you know what I guess she will just have to learn the hard way won't she. I don't know, she might be good and it will work out, but I honestly don't think it will, so we will just have to wait and see.
All I know if it weren't for the great friends that I have, then I wouldn't be able to get through all of this as easily as I am right now. It will take some time, but eventually our office will be like it has never changed. Well I gotta go now. I gots lots to do for meetings tomorrow. Until next time...


No comments: