Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2005


I can't believe that it is happening again. Yesterday the Olympic committee announced that they have chosen London to host the 2012 Olympics. Well this morning I woke up to the news that London had 4 explosions and now they are saying it is a terriost attack. This is the first big attack since 9/11 but it just shows us that they are still out there and we have to just watch our backs.

I thought I would show a picture of my baby kitty Meechi. The one on the right is when we found him in our front yard with his eyes closed. The one next to it is about two months ago. He keeps me going every day because he gives me this cute little kitten eyes and I absolutely love them. He also does this baby kitty thing and how can I resist him crawling up on me in the middle of the night doing this.

He is going to be upset with me tonight through Sunday because I won't be there since I have a house sitting job. I am thinking about taking him to the house for the day on Saturday. In fact, I took him to that house almost a month after we got him because my parents were going to be out all day and I couldn't bring him with me. He was the entertainment for the party and the kids at the party loved him.

It has been a pretty busy day today and now I can actually relax a little bit because I have the report done that I needed to get done today. I just have to make one more copy and a couple of cover pages and I will be done with many thanks to Wah (sp?). What would I have done with her because I have almost quit a couple of times before she started to help me. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to write in this blog and I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I used to keep a diary when I was younger and now that I have a blog I can do it a heck of a lot easier.

I think the next thing I need to do is meet a guy that I can go out with and have a nice time. I think I just have to be patient and the right guy will come in time. When I least expect it also.

Well I should get back to work now, so I will see you next time I have a chance to do a blog entry.


No comments: