Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Good Times



I am going to a 40th birthday party this Friday for a friend of my cousin Dene's. She is having a Bon Jovi Tribute Band play at the party and that seems pretty exciting. There is a nice looking bass player in the band and I am hoping that he will be there and you never know something might come out of it. The last time I saw them play I was with my ex Victor so I couldn't flirt with any one, but little did I know that he was flirting with girls at the same time we were going out.

Well I just got introduced to the lady that our main boss hired as an office assistant. Rehana has just come to the point that it is really happening and that Ophie is never coming back. I guess it must be hard for her because she feels like she is replacing Ophie. She also is worried that she won't be able to live up to expectations of the office. I told her that wouldn't be the case because she has done a great job since she got promoted in January to be Arlene's assistant and she hasn't had any problems. Well our office will never be the same without Ophie and it will be along time until we can move on and work like nothing has ever changed.

Well, I haven't said much to about my friend Mary. What can I say about her. She is an amazing lady and friend and I consider her like another friend. I am very lucky to have her as a friend. There are days I wouldn't know what to do if she wasn't in my life. Above is a picture of her and I at a Dodger Game.

Well I should really get going now. Until next time...



No comments: