Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2005

What can I say. I had a busy weekend. I was out sick on Friday for the party of Michelle's and boy was that a lot of fun. I met some really nice people and the Bon Jovi Tribute band was awesome. I took a lot of pictures and can't wait to share them with everyone. In fact, going to this party gave me the idea that I should have an animal costume party for my 30th Birthday which is going to be in 2 years. We will see what comes up between now and then.
We couldn't do much after that because Dene had Joey last weekend, but this coming weekend, we are going to have a girls night out on Saturday for Dene's birthday. Michelle, Debbie (Dene's sister), Janet (Debbie Friend) and I are going out. We are going to see a movie, have dinner on the pier at Ruby's and then go to Tom Kat which is a Karaoke Place so that should be a lot of fun. On Sunday, we are going to have a birhtday party for Joey. It is going to be very interesting to see what happens because Victor my ex is going to be there and I don't know how he is going to act.

Well my co-worker is bugging me about going to get lunch. I will talk to you next time...


No comments: