Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Little Boy

What can I say about the little guy in this picture. Tomorrow marks a year that we have had him. He has brought so much laughter into my life this past year and boy am I glad he came to us. We don't know whatever happened to his mommy but he has a special place in my heart. He loves to sit in the kitchen sink even though my dad doesn't like it when he is in it.
Today is my dad's birthday. My mom has to work late, so I am going to make him dinner. I hope he likes it. He has been off of work for a month now because of an injury and I know he has to be bored. I am hoping to convince him to go to a movie with me over the weekend. He so deserves it and even if that means me not getting any credit for it on my movie club thing, then I will.
Well I gotta go now. I will talk to you soon....

No comments: