Pages

Monday, August 29, 2005

What A Game

What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon with my friend Mary and the Los Angeles Dodgers. They won the game and series against the Houston Astros. I think what made it even more special was the fact that they were celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the 1st World Series Championship of the franchise. They had a whole bunch of players and other team members from the season there and that was very moving. Jeff Weaver pitched one hell of a game and deserved to stay in the whole game at which he did awesomely. Roger Clemens who was pitching for Houston wasn't that great yesterday, but it was pretty cool to see the match up for a change. Now I am trying to get things done before the end of the day because I won't be in the office tomorrow. If at all possible, I would like to leave my desk completely empty so when I come on Wednesday I won't have anything that was left over from today. I think I might have a couple of things, but that isn't too bad as my desk being a mess. We will see how that goes. Now I have to figure out what I am going to Michael for his birthday. I guess it all depends on if my house sitting job client gives me a check that I can cash tomorrow because I don't have much money right now and I really could use some of the money that she will owe me now. She is pretty good about giving me the money before she leaves and I am pretty sure she will do the same this time. Well I should go now. Until next time...

No comments: