Pages

Monday, August 22, 2005

A Great Way to Start and End the Weekend

What a great weekend. I spent most of my day on Saturday with the three guys that are in this picture. I spent most of the day with Michael and I think the best thing is that he is doing a heck of a lot better. Victor had Joey all weekend and Joey was a little shy that day, but at least he didn't start being a brat when I was in Victor's room talking to him. Victor didn't seem to be himself that day, but I know he is having problems with his girlfriend, so that might have to something with it. I know that he is frustrated and wants to be with someone and I don't think she is in a part of her life that it would be good to bring him into her life especially with her family.

I think the best part of the weekend is that I decided to do for his birthday next Tuesday. I got the idea of going down there as a surprise and I got my wish. Sandy my supervisor gave me the day off so I can do that. I called my aunt Patti and she thought it was a great idea and is excited that I am going to do that for him. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I show up that day because I told him that I wouldn't be able to be there for his birthday and I knew he was kind of down for that, but this will make his day for sure. See my supervisor knows all that is going on with him and can understand that the more I can spend time with him the better. I better take advantage of it now because starting next month I am pretty sure I will be busy until the end of the year. On top of that, I am going to have to train some one on how to do my job so we can start testing and being trained for a new program that I am going to be using by the end of the year.

The one thing that I am really happy about is that Sandy came to the conclusion that we are going to need a temp to help us during the time of the testing for the new program because they want me to just concentrate on that testing and without help there is no way possible for that to happen. It will make my life a heck of a lot easier when this happens and hopefuly it won't take too long for the testing to happen because if it does then I am screwed because after the trip in October there is no chance of me being able to do any kind of testing and so forth. Well I better go now. Until next time...

No comments: