Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bad Week

What can I say about this week. It has been a hard week for all of us in the office. We all lost a true friend and co-worker due to a heart attack on Sunday. Ophie Cruz was a wonderful woman and we are never going to be able to replace her. I have know her family since before I started working for my company and now it is hard not to see her in her office with a big smile on her face and being able to go to her if I need a mother type advise. Don't get me wrong, I have an open door policy with my mom, but there were things I really couldn't discuss with her that easily and Ophie was someone that I could.
Besides that whole thing happening this week, we have had a pretty non exciting week. We are all just kind of not doing or saying much because we are in a little bit of shock. We have meetings starting Tuesday-Thursday of next week, so that will give us a chance to get our minds back on work stuff. We are going to have breakfast on Tuesday and then the company is buying everyone lunch on Wednesday in memory of Ophie. What can I say. I am going to have to fill some pretty big shoes when it comes to the party thing because now I am in charge of all of that stuff. I am hoping I can keep up to the expectations of the office. Well it is the end of the day, so I better go now. Until next time...



No comments: