Pages

Friday, July 08, 2005

What A Week


What can I say. It has been one of those weeks and I am really glad it is over now. I sometimes feel like I take on too much in my life and never live the fullest.

I am going to a yoga class tomorrow for the first time since I took that one with my sister when she was here. I am going to really enjoy it and I look forward to doing it.

I am house sitting right now for the weekend and then I am going to be home for two nights and then away for another one. I get about a month break at home and then I am away for almost 3 weeks and then home again for one night and then away for another 3 weeks. It is all good because I have a couple of credit cards that I have maxed out so I can pay them off with these jobs that I am doing. Also, I can get some very needed car repairs like brakes, air conditioning service, and tires. It all costs money, but what can I do when I drive my car everyday.

Now it is time to go and get my nails done. I will write in again maybe on Sunday when I am done with this job since I don't have access to the internet at the location I am at now. Until next time...

No comments: