Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

End of the Day

Boy has the last couple of days have been crazy. My supervisor found out that I stayed until 6pm last night and I thought she was going to be mad, but she actually thanked me. I have to be somewhat nice to her because I am taking Thursday off to spend time with my sister and I have been busting my butt the last couple of months. I think once it slows down, I am going to ask her if I can give one of my duties to the other girl that works in the department because I can never seem to catch up and now I am really behind on Lead Test reports and I should have started them over a month ago. I will let you know what she says. Hopefully she will let me give it to her because I am not taking lunch nowadays because I don't have time, but everyone else in this department can, so that isn't right. Talk to you soon.

No comments: