Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

These guys are my therapy

Boy has my life been crazy since I wrote in you last. My work load is just as bad as it was back then, but at least I have these two cute faces to come home to every night. This is Cody (grey and white one) and Cubby (dark one). There is another one that I am going to have to include his picture in my next entry. Right now I don't have any pictures with them all together. Cody is a little girl and Cubby is a little boy. These two came to us a little over a week after I wrote in you last. The third one Panda (next entry) came almost a month later. They aren't as demanding as Meechi was when we found him and at least this time they have each other to keep company and busy when we are at work.
My personal life has been kind of crazy lately. I have reconnected with some people from High School and there is this one guy that I have liked since High School and I thought I was giving him the signals that I liked him and according to another friend of mine he had no clue. I made the innitiative on Sunday in an email to just come flat out and tell him, but I haven't heard back, so I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. I just hoping that he feels the same way because our two other friends says that it is pretty obvious to them that I like him, but who knows if he feels the same way. Since I am single right now, I am enjoying life and having a great time with it.
Besides these little guys coming into my life the last time I did an entry. My sister was here right around Father's Day. We had a very nice visit and we had some quality time together until we had a stupid fight the night before she left. Well I am using my lunch to d

No comments: