Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2006

This is Panda

This is Panda, the brother of the other two that I introduced you to yesterday. This is one of his favorite places to lay believe it or not near my mom's sewing machine. He is really cute and one of those cats that like to be in your face at all times like Bandit. Bandit it his buddy and whenever they are sleeping at night they are usually not that far from each. Most of the time they are sleeping right next to each other if Panda isn't on the pillow near my heart. Bandit is the surrogate father of the three kittens and pretty much lets them do anything they want to do to him. He is so good because he was this way with Meechi and JB also. Meechi is getting big also and he turns two next month. I can't believe that he will be two in less than a month. When his birthday comes, I will make sure to include a picture of him in the blog.
My life is pretty good, but I am a little bummed about my friend that I told you about in my last entry. It isn't going to work out between us two and that is because we have some differences and we are just glad to be friends. I had a feeling that it wasn't going to work out, but I wanted to make sure that he was aware of it and now I can move on. I am not really looking for anyone at the moment, but I will just wait and see who and what comes my way.
My parents are going to a High School Reunion of my Fathers the end of this month in Detroit and boy have I been busy making reservations for them. See he just found out about it last week and at first he wasn't going to go and then he told me to look at flights again on Tuesday and sure enough we got them for a decent price considering it is only two weeks away. I guess it has been awhile since they had a reunion, so he is excited to go to this one. I don't know if my mom is, but she is going willing because he puts up with a lot of stuff from my mom especially our cats. I have a funny story that I will share with you next time because my lunch is almost over and I need to finish eating.
Until next time...

No comments: