Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Newest Photo Challenge Day 101

I tagged my friend Mary in this picture and we all know why. I love the guy that is in this picture of me on our wedding day. Lee is a special man in my family. Mary is one very special lady to have him in her life. I will never forget the day I told them both that I reconnected with Alex. They were both so happy for me and they could tell he was treating me right because they had never seen me as happy as I was with him since they have known me. I have known Mary and Lee for over 10 years now and that must say a lot about Alex. I always knew he was a nice looking man, but the day I saw him in a tuxedo at our wedding. I was like damn Mary is one lucky woman. I will always have this memory to keep no matter how far the military takes Alex and I away from our friends and family.

No comments: