Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Newest Photo Challenge Day 106

There is so much history in this picture that is so neat and I am so glad that each and every one of these ladies shared our day with us. It starts with my sister and goes all the way down to my second youngest niece. I have spent some really good times and some hard times with each and every one of these very special ladies in the pictures. I love each and every one of you and can't wait to have a reunion of all of us in the future. You never know it might be when we celebrate our 10 year Anniversary. There is one young lady that isn't in this picture which is fine because she is very shy and that would be Miss Tiffany. She was such a beautiful young girl and I will cherish the pictures I have of her and her father Steven. I didn't know that the guys were goofing off with their pictures and if I knew that was the case, then I think we would have done some crazy one. We left it to the guys to do and that is fine.

No comments: