Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Newest Photo Challenge Day 111

I love this picture of Alex and his parents. Not a lot of people would opt to have this at their wedding, but you know what, I am so glad this did happen. When we were planning on how things were going to be done at the ceremony and this was one of the things I thought were important. I always imagined my mom and dad walking me down the aisle the day we got married, so what better way to have his parents walk him down the aisle. He was kind of mad about it at first, but thought it was a neat idea in the long run. I have seen this a few times in the past because the couple that was getting married was older so they were being supported by both of their parents. I love both of our sets of parents and I am so glad to say they are my inlaws.

No comments: