Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Great Cousins


Tiana is the older one is this picture, but it is always fun to see family during the holidays. Tiana and I saw each other a couple of weeks ago and I am going down to her area at the end of the month of which I am so happy to be going again. I really miss having my freedom now that I don't have my car, but hopefully that won't be too much longer.
I am officially going on a real vacation next month. My sister's boyfriend's family is coming to visit her from England and we haven't met them yet, so it will be interesting to see what they are like. I am just going for the weekend, but I am not too happy about the rest of my vacation. I was hoping to take a whole week off, but my supervisor wouldn't okay it. I will just have to keep that in mind if any one else takes those two days off because I don't think it will be fair since I couldn't have them off and they get them off. I think it sucks because I have not taken more than 2 days off in a row and the one time that I want to I can't because her excuse is the time of the year. Oh well.
Well she is being nosy, so I better go now. Until next time...

No comments: