Pages

Thursday, March 09, 2006

What A Shot

I couldn't be any happier with this picture. This is one of about 100 pictures that I have already taken with my digital camera. I am really pleased with the quality of pictures that the camera takes. I was about 30 feet away from Meechi when I took this picture and it looks like I am right in front of him. I also can't get over how clear the background is of this picture. I have many favorites right now so until I get some pictures of my friends, then you are just going to have to look at cats.
We are celebrating Mary's birthday with a Tea Party on Saturday. I am going to be bringing my camera to it so I will hopefully have a chance to get some pictures of us. We are going to be wearing hats that Mamma Dee had made for us. This should be a lot of fun. Mary loves going to the Tea Rooms and she is the one that got me hooked on them.
My work load is kind of slow right now which is good because then tomorrow I can concentrate on testing our new program. I haven't had much time until now to do the testing because I have had other projects that needed to be done. I plan on working on it all day tomorrow.
Well I should go now. My ride is just about to call me. Until next time...

No comments: