Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What A View After the Storm

Again these are one of the pictures that I took with my new camera. I can't get over how pretty the clouds are during the break of a storm. You can't see it that well in this shot, but there was some snow on the mountains. We have had unusually cold weather for our part of the town, but I do love seeing snow every once in a while.
My day is just about over and I really can't wait for it to end. We have had meetings all week, so I have been busy with visitors in the office. Thank goodness St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow and it isn't going to be too busy that day. I am waiting for my main boss to be done with a meeting so I can go and make copies of a log that she was using during a planning meeting with one of our visitors.
Well I should get going now. I will talk to you soon. Until next time...

No comments: