Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What A Relief

I got my vacation approved today for my trip to New York. I am excited because this is my first trip that I have had to take a flight since 9/11. I know my sister is happy that we are coming to meet Bryan's family since they are going to be in the states from England. We haven't met them yet and since I think that this is the guy she is going to marry, it is a good idea that we meet. them.
This cute picture is the reason why we call him Meechimouse. See a little bit before this picture was taken he was playing like crazy with this toy mouse. Also when he was really little he had these huge ears, that he eventually grew into, but they reminded us of mouse ears.
These last 5 days have been kind of rough for me. My friend Mary's dad past away last Friday. I found out this afternoon that a teacher that taught my sister, brother and I in Elementary School passed away last night. Mary is handling it pretty well except for the fact that her sister didn't put any of the money that she was getting of his aside for his arrangements. She is lucky to have lots of friends to help her get through this hard time.
Well I should get going. My day is almost over. Until next time...

No comments: