Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Now A 60 Day Photo Challenge Day 1


This is the most recent picture of me that is decent of me. I am supposed to list 10 facts about me, so here they are:

1. I am a Navy wife.
2. I am a new founded strong independent woman who speaks her mind.
3. I have a Veterinarian Assistant Certificate.
4. I am a amateur photographer.
5. I love to read in a nature setting.

6. I love to scrapbook now and can't wait to start my new scrapbook.
7. I am counting the days down of when my hubby comes home.
8. I am a Southern CA native and don't want to move back there.
9. I want to find a home out in the country to raise children.
10. I am trying my hardest to be a very positive person in my life and with great friends in my life I should be able to handle that without any problems.

No comments: