Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Very Proud and Happy

The last couple of days I have been so busy with my new job and realizing how amazing my hubby is to me. He admitted to me a couple of days ago, that even though we have had some rough times especially right before he left that he would do it all over again. That made me feel so much better because it was rocky there for a little bit and to hear him say that first made me feel that the decision I made almost 5 years ago was the right thing. He also told me not to worry about him. He is doing okay and now that we are on the same page we are going to be a heck of a lot better. He sent me this picture of him last week. This of course is from the ship and boy does it make me realize how much I really do love a man in uniform. I know every one says the Whites are amazing, but you know what I am pretty found of the Blues in my opinion. We got married in his Blues and I have seen him mostly in his Blues. I am going to take this time now to really appreciate all that he does for me and my freedoms. I know he doesn't think he does a heck of a lot in regards to those two, but you know what he sure does. I just pray to God that all of them return home safe to their loved ones arms. He told me on the phone today that the one thing he is looking forward to when he gets home in May is the fact that he is coming home to an apartment with family and not just an apartment that has been empty since he left like before.

No comments: