Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 32


My dream is very obvious. I hope to be able to have children of my own with my best Alejandro. I hope to one day have our own place that they can play out in the yard safely. I think every one has this kind of dream and I never thought I would say that I really don't want it back home in CA. I think we are going to set our roots somewhere in the Midwest. Living there for 3 years made us really love to the point we want to settle down there. Who knows what the next three years are going to bring us. We have already experienced, so much in the last 5 years now that we don't know what to expect any more.
I honestly can say that I have finished this blog challenge in the amount of days that I actually needed to complete it. Now I have to find another challenge to keep myself busy the next couple of months. Yes I do have that other challenge that I am doing, but I need to keep this one going because I really like doing it. Ummm to be continued....

No comments: