Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 27

I have many weaknesses and I have shown my main two ones in a previous blog entry already. One of them being Webkinz and the other one being Facebook. I hate to admit this in a blog but right now the only real friends that I have are the few that I keep in touch with on a regular basis on Facebook. It is really that it has come down to that, but when you are a Military Spouse in a whole near area of the country that you don't know many people it is really hard to get in the mood to meet people. This also gives me a really good way to keep in touch with my hubby. We now have a really cool way to communicate with each other now, but it is always nice to be able to do have this page. Webkinz on the other hand started even before I got together with Alex. I started collecting them when I worked for the company that makes them. My collection grew from 4 to now when I have over 400 of them and I am only missing 3 in the whole entire collection. Alex wants me to have a little something special every month and this is definitely something that I enjoy collecting. I also now have the bite for Scrapbooking. In fact, I am going to my first all weekend event next weekend not that far from my place and hopefully I will get a lot accomplished.

No comments: