Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 25

Technology has been amazing to me lately. My cell phone went down for a couple of hours yesterday and boy do you not realize what how naked you feel without your cell phone. At the time this all happened of course I was relying on my GPS on my phone to get me to and from a Play date that I was attending in Hampton. Luckily the few times that I have been over there I do remember how to get back home because my phone was out of commission. The other two technologies I have been using a lot lately of course have been my laptop to keep up with my schoolwork along with keeping in touch with my friends and family back home. Right now this is the only way that I can keep in touch with Alex. Since he is out to sea at the moment and our phones aren't smart phones email and facebook are the only way of communication. It sucks, but it will have to be that way until we can figure out another way of communicating with each other. I am hoping the my new iPod will become my new friend shortly. With a new month starting in about week I have a new goal to fulfill. I have a new job starting next week which will keep me busy, but will also keep my mind off of Alex being gone. I am also going to start a new diet routine. I know Alex has been trying to get me to do it himself, but you know what I am not happy with myself physically, mentally, and spiritually any more. I am hoping that with the time that we are apart that can change. The only thing that would be stopping me is if something comes my way that we didn't plan for at this time. Time will just tell if that will be the case though.

No comments: