Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Photo Blog Challenge Day 3: A View You See Daily.

This is a hard one for me, but I think I have one to share with you. I have multiple things that I have a view of everyday, but this has to be my favorite besides my husband. The short haired one is my female cat Lelani and there are days I don't think I am going to get through the day especially with all that I will be going in through in the next couple of weeks, but you know what I love this girl of mine. The other one is my male cat Elvis. He pretty much picked my husband the day we got these two 3 years ago before Xmas. One of them if not both of them are staring us down in the morning to wake us up so they can get fed. If we don't set the alarm for us to get up, they are usually the ones telling us to get up because it is past 7am.
This picture is the most important one in my opinion. Honestly if this wasn't true for the next 3 years I would not have the means to have the mean to make ends meet. I am truly lucky to have the man that I have in my life right now. I can't ask for anything else and I am really looking forward to starting another year in my marriage with him. We have had some rough times in our marriage especially within the last 1 1/2 years, but you know what. I wouldn't have it any other way. Love you baby and I am so very proud to be your wife.

No comments: