Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Photo Blog Challenge Day 6: Article of clothing. (Does not have to be worn, or even yours! :))

Any one that knows me well, I am a Die hard Steelers fan, but for my honey I were this jersey on a regular basis for Alex. At the time we got married, we had a period in time that I didn't have any money coming in to cover my bills because I was on unemployment and we had just moved to WI. If you know anything about how that goes after moving somewhere, then you understand that there is usually about a month that nothing is coming until they get everything verified. As I am seeing that happen now, times are a little tight for us. Thank you to my good friend and my adopted sister Ashleigh, I had this picture taken back in November for Alex. I got Alex this jersey right after they got my back pay taken care of from our move from WI to WA. It is a Troy Aikman jersey which is his favorite NFL player. I know it isn't a recent one, but heck he is a Icon for the players today. The little guy that I am holding in this picture is the character I got when we were moving during that same move. Shortly after I bought this jersey for him, I got my Ben Rothlesberger Jersey and boy was I in heaven. Okay Ashleigh, I am not going by the plan of this challenge by adding another one, but I have to add this one just because I feel guilty with wearing his Jersey. Now I don't feel so bad. I have to admit for the first time in my life I am really close to where my favorite NFL team plays on a regular basis. Hopefully by the time we leave here in 2013 I will be watching the game at Heinz field with my terrible towel and all. I can't wait because Alex has promised me at least one game. I will keep my fingers crossed and even if I have to go by myself I will do that. I am not chicken to go to a game by myself. Heck there has to be another Steelers Fan that is a Navy wife out there in this area right.

No comments: