Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 17

This is a shot of our normal Sunday afternoon at the park with our kids. We always got weird looks from people at the park because the first thing they would think is that is a different looking dog. Then they would look again or one of them would Meow and they would realize they were cats and not dogs. I swear the first time we took them over there Elvis was pouting and wouldn't go any where. Lelani wanted to walk the whole entire park if I let her, but I was afraid she was going to get too tired so I brought her back to where Alex and Elvis were. At one point, we dropped our end of the leashes on the grass to see what they would do and they followed us around the park for a little bit. They are definitely our kids right now and they are making this time apart from their dad so much easier on me right now.


No comments: