Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 10

This is my family back in 2002. From left to right, we have my best friend Mary, Cyndy's best friend Gayle, my mom Caryn, my dad Larry, myself and my sister Cyndy. This picture was taken at the party that we had for the 30th Wedding Anniversary. We had a very small party because my parents aren't really big party people and this was perfect. The people that meant the most to us were there and that is all that matters. Our family has now grown a little bit more. Gayle is married to Bobby now have two boys by the name of Brandon and Bradley. They are in the picture to the right. Cyndy is now married to Bryan and I am almost married to Alex. We have a big family to begin with and it seems to be growing on a daily basis. Knowing that I have such a big and extended family makes me realize how lucky I am to have them in my life. Even though most of them are on the West Coast, I know that I can call them if I ever needed to. I appreciate their support and I can never thank them enough for that. Alex and I both love them all. You guys are my life right now.

No comments: