Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 18

This is a hard one for me. I don't know what our future is going to bring us at this moment. When I got married to Alex almost 4 years ago, I was scared because we just moved to WI and was going to be farther away from my friends and family. Now almost 4 years later and we are again in another state on the opposite side of the country. Alex is on his first deployment that he has been on since we have been together and I am completely on my own right now. I have made a few really good friends, but you know what. During these next 5 months, I am going to find out who my true friends are and I am going to start weening out the bad friends that are no longer there for me. Being away from my comfort zone for the last 3 years now have made me realize that your true friends will be there for you no matter where you are state wise or life wise. Alex and I don't have any kids and aren't really sure we are ever going to be able to have ones of our own, of which we are okay with that. Most of my friends at this time, don't have kids and they can relate that Elvis and Lelani are our kids. It is common with married couples that are older and one of them is in the Military. I am putting together our calendar for this year and I am going to allot a month for each of our kids because I think Alex would like that a lot.


No comments: