Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 21

I have come to realize who my true friends are recently. It has come to my attention that I tend to rely on them way too much lately. I can truly say that all my true friends are Mary, Jacie and Julie. I have known Jacie who is to the left with her hubby Steve and I just met them the day Alex left to meet up with his ship. I most say especially the days that I feel like not doing anything on certain days like I am having today I wouldn't know what to do. It is ironic enough that I am the Veteran Navy Wife but she has been there for me more than I have been there for her. I can honestly say, I have made a really good friend through her and she has instantly become a sister to me. Mary I have known for years and she has been there for me through my darkest hours. I have shown pictures of her already and I really don't have any recent ones of her. My other friend Julie unfortunately I don't have a picture of her to share with you all. She is a person that can so relate to what I am going through since her hubby is retired Navy. I am figuring right now that Alex and I are going through something that all married couples go through at the beginning of a deployment and boy does it suck. I just figure as long as I can get through it and not let it break my marriage I will be good.

No comments: