Pages

Friday, January 07, 2011

Photo Blog Challenge Day 9-Holiday

This has to be one of my most favorite Holidays that I have spent with Alex. I have never had some one spend so much on me in the first few months of relationship and boy does he still spoil me to this day. This was taken Valentine's Day 2007 and we were at the Space Needle in Seattle WA. We didn't do it on the day itself and that was because he was on duty that day and we really didn't want to celebrate on the actual day when everyone else does. I love this picture and wish I could do it 100 times more with him especially now since we are apart for the next 4 months. Having this blog challenge and the other challenge that I am doing is going to help me get through this hard time that I am going through right now. Maybe this will encourage me to continue it through the rest of the time we are apart. Just an idea...

No comments: