Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 23

My love for food has obviously gotten me into trouble a lot lately. I tend to use it as a crutch when I am having a bad day especially chocolate. Thinking about this blog entry I couldn't really think about any pictures that I have that I could put in this entry. This was taken almost 4 years ago at the Bridal Shower that the company I used to work for in LA gave me. I honestly didn't think that they would have given me a shower, but I guess after working for the company for almost 6 years I did make a difference. I have to admit I do miss some of the connections that I had at the company, but I don't miss the stress during my two favorite times of the year when we were the most busy. Those would be Fall and Spring time. Any one that works in the giftware world understands why those are busy for us.

No comments: