Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 31

I think I a lot of fears. The one that sticks out the most would have to be going to jail. I have never been put in jail and do not ever plan on ever going. The next one would have to be dieing. I know everyone dies at one point in their lives, but I would just hate to leave all my friends and loved ones behind. The ones I am referring to the most would be Alex and my cats. I also, have to include my special extended family. I have always had a problem with death and that has started since my brother passed away back in 1986. The one that is most scaring me right now is failing my hubby and best friend when we are apart from each other right now. Things were a little shaky before he left and the first couple of weeks they still were, but you know what. I got the best email I could have ever gotten from him on Tuesday which just cleared up a lot of things for me and I know I can now do the rest of this deployment without being too worried about me back home. Now if we can only get his pay corrected in a timely manner.

No comments: