Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 26

This is was the easiest picture that I have to blog about in this challenge. It is not that I dislike being with him. It is that I dislike not being with him right now. This picture was taken a little less than a year ago when we were in WI. It was at the Russel Military Museum when my parents were in town visiting. I am hoping that this time apart for us will help us actually grow together as a couple. People keep on telling me that deployments don't always do that, but you know what. The two of us have been through so much in the last 3 years that I think that if we can get through them, we can get through whatever God brings us now. I love him and you know what, I always have even during the 13 years that we were apart. I am just a little lonely now and wish he was hear to comfort me and give me the little pep talks he used to always give me.

No comments: