Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 29

I know an average person wouldn't understand why I put these two pictures on here or being something new to us. Alex and I don't have kids at this time and a very special extended family. Alex has Tammy with him on the ship which is to the right and I have Michael and Mackenzie on the left. Yes we do collect stuffed animals and make them part of our family. Don't ask questions and if you need to know then you obviously don't know us very well. Three years ago this July, we lost twins and when I told Alex that they didn't survive boy were we devastated. I have spoken to other couples that have been through the same thing we have and they have the same reaction we do. If it gives us comfort, then so be it. Also, if you haven't experienced losing a child, then don't judge me for having stuffed animals to give me comfort. Every one handles things differently and this is how we handle it. Heck a very good friend of the family gave my sister and I a teddy bear when my brother passed away. I was never separated from that bear growing up and you know what. Thanks to me making a trip to LA in September for a funeral, I was able to bring it to be part of my family. It now lives here with me and my very special extended family.

No comments: