Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Photo Blog Challenge Day 7-The Place You Feel Most Like You

I have a few places that I feel at home these days. I have always loved the ocean because I have always felt right at home with the animals in the ocean. This is a picture that I took back in 2006 when Alex and I got back together. We were in Monterrey, CA for my birthday and we had such a wonderful time. I sometimes wish we were able to stay there because it was magical. The other place that I feel the most like me would be at any Zoo. This is the entrance sign to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. I was lucky to go to a total of 3 Zoos when we were in the Midwest Area. I went to this particular Zoo with my good friend Sam and her two children. I miss Sam terribly now that have moved to VA and wish that we could hang out as much as we did before you started your job. Miss you girl and can't wait to see you again.

No comments: