Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 22

I really don't have a style for say. You will mostly likely find me wearing either Yoga pants with a t-shirt or Jeans and a t-shirt. I know being a Military wife I should look a little better than I do sometimes, but you know what. I honestly don't care what some people might think about me right now. My hubby left 2 weeks ago for 5 months if I am lucky. I really don't have any one to impress. I am hoping to change my attitude by the time my hubby comes home in May so he can see I have made a difference in myself. I know Alex will be proud of me if I actually do this while he is gone. I just feel with all the love and support that Jacie and my friends will give me the next couple of months will help me reach my goal. Heck Alex might even surprise me and take me on a shopping spree because of it. Cross your fingers ladies.

No comments: