Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

32 Day Photo Blog Challenge Day 14

This one came really easy to me. I didn't have to even think about it. My mom and dad I admire so much in my life. They have been through so much in the 38 years that they have been married, that I don't know how they do it ever day. My brother was killed back in 1986 and at that time my dad was laid off. Shortly after that my grandma on my mom's side had a massive stroke of which my mom took on her Conservator for her mom because she could no longer take care of herself and someone had to speak for her. I am still amazed that they are together after all of these years. They have raised two beautiful strong independent girls since then. I know the next couple of months are going to be hard for them, but I can honestly say my dad deserves it. My dad is going to be retiring this year in February after working close to 40 years for the Film Industry. I must say dad, "You deserve this time off. You have worked really hard to support us over the years, it is your time to be lazy." I love you guys a lot and can't thank you enough for all the love and support that you have shown us over the years.

No comments: