Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Personal Challenge Day 5 and 6

I was thinking about the last two days in which I have been so busy trying to spend time with my hubby before he left for 16 weeks to be on his ship. During this time I was helping him try to memorize the Our Father and the Hail Mary. I think because I was helping him to do this, I feel that using those two prayers would be appropriate to use for these two days for my reflection. The picture that is to the left was taken right before he got on the plane to leave me, so he can meet up with his ship. I think this was the hardest thing that I have had to in my marriage and I have had to some really hard things the last 4 years. I still wouldn't have it any other way and I keep on telling myself that it is only 16 weeks before I will see him again. I know that time will fly like nothing once he gets checked onto the ship. I love him until the bitter end of my life and can't wait until we spend the rest of our lives together without another deployment.

Our Father or the Lord's Prayer

Our father, who aren't in Heaven, hallowed be they name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses.
As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary

Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee.
Blessed are though amongst women and blessed be the whole womb Jesus.

Hail Mary, Mother of God, pray for our sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

No comments: